Monday, January 20, 2020

Incorporating Technology in Assignments

I think it is a progressive idea that we learn about and use technology tools for class. It is inevitable that we will need to know how to use these tools for future careers and it is a brilliant idea that we are starting now. Most of the technology tools I have not used before. I have only used Canva for both work and personal use. I personally love the way it works. It is easy to use and provides many layouts that are already created so it helps the user's creative juices to begin flowing. During this semester, I want to develop website publishing skills. As an engineering student, it is possible that in my future that I create an interface for websites, and I believe it will be a good opportunity to begin by first recognizing how to publish a website. As this is my third online course, the interaction between students through commenting on each other's post is similar between the courses. However, this is the first time that external websites and tools will be used (with the opportunity of creating memes), so I look forward to using the outside tools and developing technological skills.



(Image representing technology in the workplace.)

No comments:

Post a Comment