Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Learning Challenge: Deskercizes

As students and, in the future, as professionals (depending on our field of study), we will be sitting at a desk for loooooong hours. Personally, I know that in my profession, I will be sitting in front of a computer for big time blocks. Therefore, I wanted to learn about deskercizes that can help me keep blood flow through my body. I enjoyed the article Deskercise: 17 Exercises because it mentions an exercise that I always currently do sitting down: jogging my leg up and down. I did not know that this was an exercise! It definitely bothers some people, so I always stop when I become conscious that I am doing it. However, now that I know it is an exercise - there is no need for me to stop! Also, I really like the article 6 Yoga Exercises You Won't Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk. I love yoga so this article attracted my attention! My favorite pose was the Reverse Prayer Pose because firstly, I love to pray so this seemed fun, and secondly, I tried doing the pose and it was challenging. I love a good challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment